Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"Morning Glory".... has potential, but how much can you tell from a trailer?!

In light of the fact that I just posted my review for "Letters to Juliet", I thought I would situate a light comedic trailer for movie goers to look forward to. I just went on Traileraddict and viewed Rachel McAdam's new film, "Morning Glory". The movie comprises of an all star cast, which includes Diane Keaton, Harrison Ford and Patrick Wilson. "Morning Glory" looks semi-promising, for a comedy, of course.

It seems to have the feel of a slight Nancy Meyers movie, who directed "It's Complicated in 2009 (a personal favorite) and "Something's Gotta Give". The only draw back I for see in "Morning Glory" is that it strays away from reality.

Enjoy, nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment